The mission of the OICR Genomics platform (genomics.oicr.on.ca) is to provide large-scale, next generation sequencing (NGS) cancer genomics capabilities to researchers in Ontario and beyond.
The Program’s objectives are to:
- Provide state-of-the-art DNA/RNA sample preparation, library construction and sequencing capabilities to support translational genomics research.
- Evaluate and adopt/adapt new technologies and methodologies for research and clinical applications.
- Where no suitable technologies exist, develop and implement novel approaches and techniques.
The Genomics Program is always eager to work with researchers interested in:
- Genomic characterization of Formalin Fixed Paraffin Embedded (FFPE) pathology specimens;
- High throughput transcriptome or exome sequencing;
- Customized library preparation;
- Working with challenging or precious samples;
- Moving their genomics workflows to labs with automated platforms;
- Any collaborative projects of mutual interest.
Visit genomics.oicr.on.ca for much more information about how the OICR Genomics platform can assist you.