Collaboration is a key value at the heart of OICR.
Collaboration is an integral driver of our leadership team, which brings together experts with diverse voices, backgrounds and skill sets to lead our shared pursuit of world-class translational cancer research together. OICR is overseen by a volunteer Board of Directors, which is responsible for the success and sustainability of the Institute and the overall governance of the affairs of the corporation.
- Core Institute Member, Chief Scientific Officer and Director of the Cancer Program, Broad Institute
- Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Professor and BC Leadership Chair in Functional Cancer Imaging, Department of Radiology, University of British Columbia
- Vice President Research, BC Cancer Agency
- Director and Joint Head of Research and Senior Scientist, European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI)
- President and CEO, Keren Therapeutics
- Professor and Chair, Department of Biomedical Data Science
- Nationwide Foundation Endowed Chair in Genomic Medicine
- Co-Executive Director, Institute for Genomic Medicine, Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Professor of Pediatrics, The Ohio State University College of Medicine
- Chief, Division of Population Sciences, Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School