The mission of the OICR Genomics platform (genomics.oicr.on.ca) is to provide large-scale, next generation sequencing (NGS) cancer genomics capabilities to researchers in Ontario and beyond.
The Program’s objectives are to:
- Provide state-of-the-art DNA/RNA sample preparation, library construction and sequencing capabilities to support translational genomics research.
- Evaluate and adopt/adapt new technologies and methodologies for research and clinical applications.
- Where no suitable technologies exist, develop and implement novel approaches and techniques.
Work with us
The Genomics Program is always eager to work with researchers interested in:
- Genomic characterization of Formalin Fixed Paraffin Embedded (FFPE) pathology specimens;
- High throughput transcriptome or exome sequencing;
- Customized library preparation;
- Working with challenging or precious samples;
- Moving their genomics workflows to labs with automated platforms;
- Any collaborative projects of mutual interest.
Visit genomics.oicr.on.ca for much more information about how the OICR Genomics platform can assist you.
Additional opportunities to collaborate
Please visit OICR’s Collaborative Research Resources directory for more opportunities to collaborate.
Dr. Trevor Pugh
Senior Investigator & Director, Genomics
Dr. Paul Krzyzanowski
Dr. Carolyn Ptak